Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Ties for our best of men.

I love doing up presents.  And love giving them away.  We both decided to personalise our bestmen gifts instead of the usual one-tie-for-all and got these fantastic colours last weekend.  They work so well together without everyone looking too uniform-ish.  I would definitely like to have the guys maintain their individual personality instead of blending into the decor!



I have them packed into each individual box, complete with different personalisation.  We even handwritten a note to be attached to the gift.  It was a really nice and warm thing to do.  While reading Fiance's note and writing mine, I could feel this warm fuzzy feeling stirring in me.  These are his best friends and I really hope they would continue to be for the rest of their lives.  Cause real friends, I'm sure we all know, are really hard to come by.



Well, all packed and ready to surprise!  I hope they enjoy receiving it as much as I did packing them :)

No comments:

Post a Comment