Friday, August 23, 2013

Today I'm vintage.

Today I'm wearing my mom's costume jewellery.  To be honest with you, it could be real pearls for all I know and I had none an inkling idea.  But I don't think so.


I love how the little pearls twist and turn to make sense out of each other.  I remember my mom had this in her costume jewellery pouch when I was young.  And now and then, I would take them out to wear them and pretend I was all grown up.  Well, I'm all grown up now and wish I could tell my younger self, seriously, no hurry, enjoy school!  You'll regret it!  Lol.



Here I am, decorated with my mom's fashionable touch.  I wore it with my precious monogram necklace.  The pearl piece is precious because it was my mom's.  The A monogram is precious because it was an anniversary gift from him.  Two very precious people in my life, here they are dangling on my neck.  And they look so well together!  Ha! :)


What is your most memorable piece of costume jewellery?

Also, I'm thinking of a restoration project for all my costume jewellery and accessories.  Anyone has any pointer or advise on how I should start?  Or wanna do it together? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment